張系國 | Chang Shi-Kuo
Legal name: 張系國
Transliterated name: Chang, Hsi-Kuo
Birth place: Chongqing, China
Birth date: 1944
Bibliographic comments: Also as by Chang Hsi-Kuo.
< 1986, 1st English language edition
Trade paperback, 172 pages
• Translated by Ivan David Zimmerman.
Ten Billion Names of the Devil
Library edition: November 2018, 1st English language edition
• Translated by Ronald M. Bloom.
Fiction: When Should You Change the Batteries for Your Lover? // The Very Last Faithful Dog // The Spinning Top //
A Naked Tree // Peripatetic Lovebridge of the East // The Inverted City // The Temple of God // Ten Billion Names of
The City Trilogy
Library edition: May 2003, 1st English language edition, 1st printing
Columbia University Press
Hardcover, xviii+408 pages
• 'Dragon City' series, #1–3.
• Translated by John Balcom, who wrote the Preface 'Chang Hsi-Kuo and Science Fiction in Taiwan'.
• Five Jade Disks was first serialised in the China Times.
Fiction: Five Jade Disks // Defenders of the Dragon City // Tale of a Feather